CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ano da Fé

Ano da Fé
Clique na imagem para aceder ao site oficial

domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

AND NOW, FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

Once upon a time, ex-president George W. Bush was having a walk along in the park, when he felt a very strong presence... He looked up and saw a man, that he immediately recognized:

- Hey! That guy... that guy is Moses! THE Moses! From the 7 commandments!


Immediately, George Bush tried to hail him:


- Hey! Hey, Moses! Hello!


But Moses just passed by, ignoring the ex-president. Bush tried again:


- Moses! Hello! Hey, hey, Moses! Over here! Hello!


Same response... Moses wouldn't even look to Bush. But he didn't give up. He ran as fast as he could and called Moses once again:


- MOSES!!! HEY, MOSES!!!


Finally, Moses stopped and faced his fan. Sweating and panting, Bush asked:


- Moses, why were you ignoring me? Geez... I called and I called, and no answer! What's the matter?


Moses responded:


- I'm sorry... but the last time I talked to a bush, I wandered 40 years in the desert...
.

Sem comentários: